On the way home from kindergarten graduation Addie announced:
"now I know what two new things feel like. I know what it feels like to be in first grade and I know what it feels like to have summer break!"
When Enoch returns from his adventures outside he always announces, "I'm home, mom!"
He likes to play with 'hick-up trucks' and 'dinoswords.'
Recently we were watching a little friend his age. I said, "say 'hi' to our friend Enoch." He smiled a mischeivious smile and then shot her a chilling scowl. He turned around and walked away long enough for me to gasp in surprise, then called over his shoulder, "only kidding mom!"
While working on our latest installment to our long-term food supply Aaron observed, "this is so inefficient. They could have a factory and machines and do this faster, cheaper and make sure it was done correctly." I offered that it would cheat us of the opportunity to be obedient and work hard together. Who wouldn't want to skip the crooked labels, fighting to push the button on the sealer and floor covered in wheat and rice grains?
The last few photos are my hobby photos as of late. Cooking is my outlet.
June Chronicles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Awesome job on all the bread and flowers! I miss you! Jean looks so adorable - she has lost that newborn look. Too cute. We need to get together again.
Ok, I'm hungry! Mail me some bread, will ya? :)
Miss you!
I just had this moment while looking at your adorable family and it went like this... "Oh my goodness, Tiff has four kids!" Like it was a sudden realization.
Love the flowers... love your kids... love you!
Thanks for sharing some bread when you came to Utah. Can't wait for the July Chronicles :)
(I think you should do a special 4th of july edition)
Tiffany-
I just love your blog. What a treasure! Tell me you've given up the bread hobby during these hot days of July! We had our oven on to make some pizza tonight and now hours later we are still feeling the heat in the kitchen! I just love the family photo outside the school. Addie is such an adorable graduate and that Baby Jean is getting to be such a big girl. So fun to see her with her big peepers open. She's always so peacefully snoozing when I see her. It's been great to rekindle our friendship this summer and AGAIN I'm soooooo sorry I stood you up for our morning bike ride!! Love, Angie
tiff -
thinking about you today. wish we could have a casual chat on the back porch sometime. your family is beautiful. it is, however, difficult to convince my mother that i'm fine not being married and having no children when you're showing me up so well:)
xoxo ivy
Hey Tiff- my mom called a couple days ago and told me I got your baby announcement in the mail. I'm in Michigan for now, but I'll be moving back to Draper at the end of the month. You can check out my blog at http://www.thisiscaroland.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on the new baby!
Carolyn
Post a Comment