Oh this is GREAT! I have always thought he was a cutie but I loved how much I got to see of his personality here! He is a ham! I love his mimicking. This was fun to see! Thanks for posting it, Tiff!
TIFF you have this incredible family - sorry but I have to keep pinching myself to realize it's real. I'm still in la la land:) Yes, this is the second comment I've made on your blog for this entry. So sue me.
7 comments:
I love it! He is so cute. My favorites are his prayers and shaving like dad.
I love it!!!! My favorite is the cheesy grins, that is so like Enoch! I miss you!
Oh this is GREAT! I have always thought he was a cutie but I loved how much I got to see of his personality here! He is a ham! I love his mimicking. This was fun to see! Thanks for posting it, Tiff!
Okay, he is so darn cute. Such a smarty, too. I loved his little prayer.
So cute! I am so impressed with the prayer! He's a good little talker. And I love the shaving, too.
TIFF you are amazing. Your family is beautiful. Your life is a dream. I miss you!
TIFF you have this incredible family - sorry but I have to keep pinching myself to realize it's real. I'm still in la la land:) Yes, this is the second comment I've made on your blog for this entry. So sue me.
Post a Comment