I love these pictures! They are such beautiful children! Congrats! I can't believe how much Addie looks like you, and in one of the first pictures of Jean and Anna, I thought Jean was Quinn! Wow, that is just what Quinn looks like to me in my memory since I was around her during her younger years. I hope you had a great Birthday! I thought of you during a lot of the month, but I am sorry I didn't write! :( Thanks for posting! :)
Love it! Especially the pics of the kids in white. Did Camille take those? We went to the Children's exhibit at the church history museum yesterday. It is fantastic.
Your kids are so cute! I think Quinn is the female version of Aaron. And little Jean is just adorable. They all are- you make beautiful children! I want to see you sometime- probably when Anna gets a little older?
Ditto what Julie said! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are beautiful. I love some of the faces that Enoch pulled. Such a little boy! I hope you are doing well. Miss you more than I can say.
8 comments:
I love these pictures! They are such beautiful children! Congrats! I can't believe how much Addie looks like you, and in one of the first pictures of Jean and Anna, I thought Jean was Quinn! Wow, that is just what Quinn looks like to me in my memory since I was around her during her younger years. I hope you had a great Birthday! I thought of you during a lot of the month, but I am sorry I didn't write! :( Thanks for posting! :)
Love it! Especially the pics of the kids in white. Did Camille take those? We went to the Children's exhibit at the church history museum yesterday. It is fantastic.
gorgeous kids! thanks for keeping up the blog posts!
Your kids are so cute! I think Quinn is the female version of Aaron. And little Jean is just adorable. They all are- you make beautiful children! I want to see you sometime- probably when Anna gets a little older?
Those are great photos! Your kids are so cute!
Ditto what Julie said! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are beautiful. I love some of the faces that Enoch pulled. Such a little boy! I hope you are doing well. Miss you more than I can say.
Jean's eye's are so big she looks like an anime character. :) Love you guys!
Dang! I can't believe your kiddos are so big. I miss you! Email or something!
Post a Comment