Where have the last 4 months taken us?
on vacation to Pagosa Springs, CO
camping
away from Flagstaff
to Park City for 7 weeks
another beautiful week in Mexico
to our new home in UT.
What have we said good-bye to?
a really great life in AZ
4 more of Addie's teeth
size 5 diapers for Enoch
my waistline
Why are we all still happy?
a new baby sister is coming
grandparents close by
more room to play
Laughter, health, and each other...
to mention just a few things.
August- November Chronicles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You freaking moved to Utah! What is going on? Email me when you get a minute, I know this is a busy time of year. Holy cow! I can't believe you're not in Flag anymore!
Merry Christmas, love the "music card". The nose lights were a nice touch.
Love,
B
I missed the monthly chronicles- I'm glad you're back!
Ahhhh! I want more info! Wil said it is hard not to imagine you guys in Flagstaff anymore! I agree! Lucky UT! Your carol cracked me up! I loved it. :) I need to e-mail you! HOw are the girls adjusting? How are you adjusting? Well until I e-mail you (at a more reasonable time!) :) Congrats, congrats, congrats!
Thanks for the update :) Glad to have to close again :)
Post a Comment