A Visual Journal of the Hopkinson Family Happenings
Halloween Extravaganza!
Very cute pictures! I love Quinn's little hair bows.I plan on getting cowboy boots for my kids to use and pass down. They're so cute, not to mention I don't have to bend over and tie their shoes every time they want to go outside!
Your kids are growing up so fast and are so cute!! Jean is adorable. Sounds like life is pretty busy! Wish we could see you guys.
love them. i didn't know you took a picture of me taking pictures!!!
I love the pics!!! I can't believe how much Jean has filled out. She looks so dang cute! I want to squeeze her. I don't think I could even dare ride down that hill, go Enoch!The girls are super jealous of the Trixie costume. We already planning it for next year. I looked at Camille's blog and I LOVE the pics on there. I love the one of you riding Quinns bike. Awesome - I miss you! :(
I sure love reading your sister Camille's blog. So many fun pictures of the Hopkinsons I love so much! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! I love Quinn's little hair bows.
I plan on getting cowboy boots for my kids to use and pass down. They're so cute, not to mention I don't have to bend over and tie their shoes every time they want to go outside!
Your kids are growing up so fast and are so cute!! Jean is adorable. Sounds like life is pretty busy! Wish we could see you guys.
love them. i didn't know you took a picture of me taking pictures!!!
I love the pics!!! I can't believe how much Jean has filled out. She looks so dang cute! I want to squeeze her.
I don't think I could even dare ride down that hill, go Enoch!
The girls are super jealous of the Trixie costume. We already planning it for next year.
I looked at Camille's blog and I LOVE the pics on there. I love the one of you riding Quinns bike.
Awesome - I miss you! :(
I sure love reading your sister Camille's blog. So many fun pictures of the Hopkinsons I love so much! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment