You have to love it! All boy... except maybe those pink gloves! :) I loved that age when Erik was little. I have some of the best memories of him then.
Hey, Enoch, can you give Carson some suggestions for getting along with three girls? I think your whole, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em idea is great! Nice dance moves.
7 comments:
oh no, is this what I have to look forward to!?!?
I hope those red cowboy boots are headed our way!
I love ALL of his devious little grins!
He looks like he's always up to something. :)
You have to love it! All boy... except maybe those pink gloves! :) I loved that age when Erik was little. I have some of the best memories of him then.
I miss you, friend! Let's get together sometime!
Hey, Enoch, can you give Carson some suggestions for getting along with three girls? I think your whole, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em idea is great! Nice dance moves.
I want copies of these pictures of us in the sandbox!
Post a Comment