Special Edition: The Messes We Make

Here is a 'reality' post for all those out there who are getting a little disillusioned by all the glossy posts on these blogs of ours.
Warning: some of these photos are extremely graphic and if you don't live with a pack of little kids you should use viewer discretion.



It is really tempting to explain and rationalize some of these pictures, or post the 'opposite' versions so you wouldn't think less of me. But that's not what it's about.

13 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, that is so funny. I always love it when I find out people are messy too. Can't keep up sometimes with three kids. Oh and the laundry. My worst nightmare.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Wait a minute...those are pictures of MY house! You're sneaky Tiff.

Tiffany said...

I love it - now I don't feel so bad that you saw us in our total denial - haven't cleaned in days phase.

Camie said...

Way to capture those messes on film, Tiff. If those messes are the best you can do with your three kids, I'd imagine your actually QUITE organized.

Would you agree that Sunday after church is positively the messiest time of week? At our house, everyone gets home and just. . .pffffffffff. It's wonderful.

Camie said...

"film"--hmmmm--or should I say "disc"

SP said...

Hey Tiff...my house is looking really "lived in" right now and there are only three of us and one of us isn't even one year yet so really it is only two of us who makes the mess.

We are doing well here in Charlotte. Our little Jill is the bright and happy sunshine in our lives. Things are going really well for us.

Love your blog!!
The Palmers

Jenni said...

This is the funniest post. I love the honesty because we could all post similar pictures!

Valine Quinn said...

Tiffany, I laughed and laughed! Can't wait to have that mess at my house - so looking forward to see all of you this week! Love you, mess and all. xoxo Mom

Sadie said...

great post tiff... it is fun to see the reality of motherhood at its best and you are brave for posting it! I hope that all is well.. my blog is daysofmarchants.blogspot.com

Sadie (Stephens) Marchant

Rachel Q said...

Loved the honesty Tiff!

thebean said...

Tiffany,
I laughed so loud when I saw this blog. It is very realistic!

Jessie said...

Tiff: You're basically my hero. Way to capture motherhood like only a mother could!

Kristen said...

Awesome, you make me feel so much better about myself! That I'm not the only one. Thanks for the honesty, which we could all be a little more frank with each other about these things!