March Chronicles



We finally started getting outside more! Riding bikes, hiking Sedona, days at the park, etc.

We discovered Cinnamon Twists and made them no less than 3 times in 10 days. Yum!
Our family venture to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant comprised a 3.5 hr. wait on the lawn only to have all 3 kids fall asleep within 10 minutes and Aaron and I didn't have a good view of the stage anyway!
Enoch still can't walk, but he has managed to figure out how to climb up on chairs, the dishwasher, the stairs, the bed, and his favorite...the dryer. Like father like son I guess.
Quinn managed to land a new face wound every week of the month including a gash to her eye on Easter which we decided not to stitch up.
Addie's funniest moment was rolling down the aisle of the Easter Pagent oblivious to all the people walking in them.
Happy 28th birthday to me! It was a whole week of celebration culminating with a huge luncheon put on by my friends. It is also getting light enough in the morning that my girl friends and I started up our 6am hiking and mt. biking adventures.
Aaron got called as the 2nd counselor to the bishop and still managed to make time to replace my countertops and put in a shiny new sink for me. What a hunk.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like fun! You guys are always so active. The counter tops look great. Happy late birthday. I think we might have even exchanged emails on or close to your birthday and I even thought about it and meant to email you back. Sorry about that but I did think about you!

Josh said...

March looks like it has been a great month for y'all. That hike to the waterfall looks awesome! Happy Birthday to you Tiff! Aaron & Addie, that is one sweet Jenga tower!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I love your kitchen! Great job Aaron! I'm not a bit surprised about Enoch's preference for climbing...what a cutie! I love the sponge roller 'dos too. Do you remember your mom doing that to you too? We're all sicker than sick here again. Just trying to survive. My heart ached when I saw the birthday photos. I miss my friends! Looks like Jamie is pregnant? That's so great for them! Tell her congrats for me. Love you! Call me again sometime and we'll chat. I'm coughing too much to talk right now, but soon...

Britt

Jessie said...

Way to get those kids in sponge rollers! I'm going to attempt it with Ella. Your kids are so cute, Tiff. Flagstaff looks like an awesome place to live!

Camie said...

Hey Tiff! Great pictures. It is so fun to see you all in action. I was going to say nice sponge rollers and Flagstaff looks cool then I saw that Jess already had! I'll have to get here first next time.

XO, Cam

Kristen said...

I'm a horrible friend! I forgot your birthday! Happy very late birthday, anyway. Your countertops look great! Aaron did a good job. Poor Quinn, I hope that gash wasn't too traumatic. Yay for spring and the great outdoors! We had sun and 75 degree weather the past two days. Awesome.

Jessica said...

I'm a horrible friend, too! Of course, I've probably spaced your birthday every year since we haven't been roommates anymore. Hope you had a great day. I love how you guys stay so active and your kids are so cute!

emily said...

Wow Tiff! Its amazing how big and fast your family has grown. True to form, your life looks pretty full and fabulous :)